🌈 Skittles, Sour Flavor 🍬 (China)
🌈 Skittles, Sour Flavor 🍬 are a popular candy that comes in a variety of flavors, including sour apple, sour cherry, sour grape, sour lemon, and sour orange. Here are some details about Skittles flavors:
- 🌈 According to a neuropsychologist and taste expert, Don Katz, Skittles have different fragrances and colors, but they all taste exactly the same. He believes that Skittles have different fragrances and colors to trick our senses into thinking that they have different flavors.
- 🌈 However, taste and flavor are not the same thing. Each Skittle color has a different scent, and because our sense of smell and sense of taste are closely connected, the differing smells of Skittles gives them a different flavor.
- 🌈 Skittles come in a wide range of flavors beyond the original five, including Wild Berry & Tropical, and Brightside & Darkside. Some of the flavors include Berry Punch, Melon Berry, Strawberry, Wild Cherry, Raspberry, Mango Tangelo, Banana Berry, Pineapple Passionfruit, Strawberry Starfruit, Kiwi Lime, Tangerine, Paradise Punch, Pink Lemonade, Watermelon, Banana Kiwi, Dark Berry, Forbidden Fruit, Blood Orange, Midnight Lime, and Pomegranate.
- 🌈 A blind experiment conducted by The Independent found that Skittles flavors are not all the same. Participants were able to distinguish between different Skittle flavors when they were blindfolded and their noses were held.
- 🌈 Skittles are a popular candy enjoyed by many people around the world, and they come in various sizes and packaging, including fun-size packs, share-size bags, and party-size bags.
So, go ahead and try these colorful and flavorful candies and experience the unique taste of Skittles! 🍭
Out of stock