Diamond Terp Sauce

$20.00$30.00

THC Terp Sauce, also known as terp sauce or dab sauce, is a cannabis concentrate that contains a high concentration of terpenes, the aromatic oils responsible for the unique aroma and flavor profiles in various cannabis strains. This extract is named after terpenes and stands out for its high terpene content, which is believed to influence the overall effects of a cannabis strain, contributing to what is known as the entourage effect. THC Terp Sauce typically contains around 30% cannabinoids like THC and CBD, with the remaining 70% being terpene extract, making it a terpene-rich preparation with higher-than-average levels of terpenes. It is commonly consumed through dabbing, where it is heated on a hot surface and then inhaled using tools like glass dab rigs, carb caps, and dabber tools. THC Terp Sauce offers a flavorful and aromatic experience due to its rich terpene content and is favored by cannabis connoisseurs seeking a more holistic and enhanced dabbing experience.

 

SKU: BIS95AVH Category: